- How to customize your console
The PS5 DualSense controller is a ‘game changer’ in the today’s evolving crossover world of handheld console gaming. Due to the great technology of the PS5 DualSense controller, gamers can now connect their gaming rigs to their iPhone for a better gaming experience while playing mobile games and more.
Moreover, the PS5 DualSense can be connected to iPhone and most mobile devices that support Bluetooth technology. By following the appropriate steps, users can enjoy the full benefits of owning a PS5 DualSense controller. Connecting the PS5 DualSense to an iPhone or other Bluetooth-enabled device is easy once you know the basics. Above all, this guide is perfect for players looking to try out the feature.
The process of connecting your DualSense to your iPhone is relatively easy, but there are a few requirements you need to follow.
- First, you need an iPhone/iPad and a Sony DualSense controller.
- Your iPhone must be running iOS 14.5 or later.
- Your Bluetooth must be connected to both your iPhone and PS5 DualSense controller.
- Unlock your iPhone and head to the Settings app.
- Once opened, make sure that Bluetooth is turned on on the device.
- On a PS5 controller, press and hold the PS button (center) and the Share button (top left) at the same time on your DualSense controller until the trackpad LED flashes.
- Check your list of available devices and tap DualSense Controller.
Now that you have followed these steps accordingly, you should have a connection between your iPhone and the DualSense controller allowing you to access many compatible games from the App Store and Apple Arcade.
Many games make great use of external controllers to provide a more immersive experience. Controls and mappings vary slightly between games and are determined by the developers for individual games; However, the Share button is the global constant. Pressing the Share button takes a screenshot of the device, and double-clicking it saves a video that can be shared.
Along with the Share button, which is a great way to record and share your gameplay, the DualSense controller offers a customization option that lets you remap your controls separately for each app, disable haptic feedback, disable videos, and disable screenshots.
How to customize your console
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Open General in Settings.
- Click on the game console in general.
- Make the appropriate changes to suit your preferences.
Sony’s DualSense delivers an immersive experience with haptic feedback that makes gamers feel right in the game. It makes carrying the gun in Call of duty And draw a bow in a game like Horizon: Forbidden West More realistic. DualSense brings a new dimension and feel to the ever-evolving world of mobile gaming. While use of most buttons is permissible, there isn’t much more functionality besides basic touch and feedback, as there aren’t a whole lot of players to justify the developers adding more features. Regardless, this may be subject to change in the future.
more: How to connect a PS5 DualSense controller to Xbox Series X/S.